7 days £449
Bustling bazaars, Sahara stargazing and colourful Kasbahs are just some of the highlights you'll experience on this 7 day Moroccan adventure
Explore the atmospheric backstreets and be drawn in by the cosmopolitan vibes of Morocco on a 7 day trip through the gateway of Africa. Experiencing Moroccan life with a group and an expert guide, you'll get to trek mountain ranges, lose yourself inside epic medinas and wander through the Sahara on camel-back.
Who does this trip?
- This trip is perfect for adventure seekers who only have limited amount of annual holiday
- This action-packed itinerary suits travellers who want to see as much as possible in a short space of time, whilst having the flexibility to add in optional activities and tailor their experience along the way.
- People looking for a small group atmosphere.
- Most customers who book this trip are aged 25-35, although there may be like-minded travellers in your group aged between 18 to 39.
- You will get to experience the great outdoors with some light hiking but you don't need to have a high level of fitness to participate.
Day 1: Arrive in Morocco
Land in the iconic city of Marrakech and meet your group for a welcome meeting, before heading out for an unforgettable night on the town.
Day 2: Todra Gorge
Wake up refreshed and head to the charming town of Tinghir to visit the magnificent palm-grove and the famous Todra Gorge.
Day 3: Merzouga
Hop on a camel and plunge yourself into the dunes of the Sahara desert. Spend the evening around a campfire, followed by traditional Moroccan cuisine under the stars.
Day 4: Ait Benhaddou
Go back in time and glimpse the red mudbrick kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. See history before your eyes as it resembles its days in the 11th century.
Day 5: Atlas Mountains
Strap your bags to a mule and hike to a mountain hideaway. Take in spectacular views of Mount Toubkal from a mountain gite before a delicious evening meal.
Day 6: Marrakech
Journey on through to the "Red City", Marrakech. Gaze in wonder at the ancient ruins and see the hustle and bustle of this incredible city.
Day 7: Marrakech
Navigate Marrakech and make memories on your final day before jumping back on a flight home from the airport. A perfect way to end your travels.
- 6 nights of accommodation are included on this trip
- 5 nights are in shared hotel rooms
- 1 night is in a multi-share mountain gite
- 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners are included
To get a flight quote click the button or call our fantastic flights team on 01892 277037.
You should land at Marrakech Menara Airport at any time before the evening on Day 1. You will then need to make your own way from the airport to your starting accommodation in the city by taxi or bus. The trip ends in Marrakech on Day 7 and you can depart at any time.
As a response to the outbreak of Covid-19, many of our local partners and suppliers are putting in place new measures and policies regarding health and safety in response to the outbreak. These new measures will change and evolve over time, and the policies and procedures will vary depending on each trip. Some of the changes you may experience are:
- Updated safety & hygiene procedures
- Arrival safety meetings
- Smaller group sizes
- Knowledgeable & Trained Staff
- Access to 24/7 emergency support
- Different transport & accommodation
It's important you also take steps to make travelling safer. You should abide by local laws and restrictions, and follow the guidance of the local team. You should also bring and use your own face coverings/masks and hand sanitiser, social distance where needed, wash your hands frequently, and cover your face when sneezing or coughing.